Visible light-induced photocatalysts with reductive energy storage abilities

Yukina Takahashi, Tetsu Tatsuma

Research output: Contribution to journalArticlepeer-review

60 Citations (Scopus)


Reductive energy from visible light-responsive Au-TiO2 photocatalyst, which is based on plasmon resonance absorption of Au nanoparticles, can be stored in WO3 as a reductive energy storage material. About 60% of the charge stored in WO3 is consumed on the WO3 and the other 40% is on the Au-TiO2 by reduction of ambient O2. Electrochemically pretreated MoO3 can also be used as an energy storage material.

Original languageEnglish
Pages (from-to)1404-1407
Number of pages4
JournalElectrochemistry Communications
Issue number9
Publication statusPublished - Sept 2008
Externally publishedYes

All Science Journal Classification (ASJC) codes

  • Electrochemistry


Dive into the research topics of 'Visible light-induced photocatalysts with reductive energy storage abilities'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.

Cite this